Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects men from a wide range of age groups, often causing a great deal of stress and anxiety. ED, as it is commonly known, refers to the inability to achieve an erection and/or the ability to maintain an erection long enough for sexual activity. Men looking for non-surgical, drug-free erectile dysfunction treatments have achieved favorable results at our healthcare clinic with our minimally invasive treatments.
If you’ve had enough of erectile dysfunction and want a solution once and for all, get in touch with us today for a free consultation.
How Can the PRP Shot Help Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
The PRP shot is what we use at our healthcare clinic to treat erectile dysfunction. Some studies say that up to one in four men will suffer from ED by the age of 40, with that number doubling for men over 50. This means that there are a lot of men just like you that are looking for an effective solution. PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, which is a product made from your own blood.
The shot is prepared after we spin your blood sample in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from the platelets. The resulting platelets are highly concentrated with growth factors and can help revitalize damaged tissue and restore nerve sensitivity that you’ve lost. After the PRP is injected into the affected area, you may experience stronger erections that last longer, enhancing your sexual performance.
What are the Benefits of the PRP-Shot for ED?
Several potential causes of erectile dysfunction include side effects from medical treatments like chemotherapy, diabetes, prostate enlargement, high-stress levels, prostate cancer, and regular aging.
The PRP shot offers a range of possible benefits such as:
- Better Stamina – You’ll notice increased stamina in the bedroom and increased stamina in your day-to-day life, boosting the quality of your life in many ways.
- Increased Sensation – If you’ve lost some sensation, you’ll regain some of what you’ve lost and experience enjoyable sexual experiences once again.
- Increased Erection Firmness – You’ll notice stronger, firmer erections that will keep you and your partner happy.
- Greater Comfort in Your Prostate – An enlarged prostate can be quite uncomfortable when sitting or moving in certain ways. The PRP shot will reduce prostate discomfort to make your life more enjoyable.
- Less Urinary Incontinence – Not being able to control your bladder can be one of the most frustrating things imaginable for a grown man. The PRP shot will help reduce urinary incontinence to give you greater control and renewed self-confidence.
- Improved Appearance – Erectile dysfunction isn’t about aesthetics, but when you have the PRP shot for erectile dysfunction, you’ll start looking more like your old self again.
If you want erectile dysfunction treatment in Freehold, Toms River, Trenton, Brick, Point Pleasant, Red Bank or any nearby areas in Central New Jersey, that gets results, get in touch with us today at (732) 443-0300. We will set up a complimentary consultation to see if our treatments are right for you.