Dr. Cordie has been in practice for over twenty years, guiding patients to recover their health.
Her training as a chiropractor and applied kinesiologist wove her foundation in holistic healing and functional medicine and gave her an unassailable belief the body can heal when interference is removed and nourishment is given in the proper amounts at the right time.
Her experience as a patient with genetic predispositions and environmental stressors to hormone imbalances has provided the empathy it takes to truly understand how frustrating and disheartening it can be to not feel well. The conventional approach for her body didn’t work. She needed better, holistic solutions that fully handled the root causes of her health challenges. She needed to know how to take care of herself for the rest of her life.
Dr. Cordie wanted to be able to make decisions and take action she knew would help her body become healthier on a daily basis. She believes feeling better along each step of the healing journey is essential and holds this belief for her patients as well. Learning how to understand the cause of your imbalances and taking responsibility for your future well-being is an ongoing process.
You are welcome to work with her, start learning the information necessary to take better care of you, and watch your whole health improve as a result of your efforts guided by Dr. Cordie’s experience and success.
Why Dr. Cordie and Sage Nutrition and Healing Center?
- Advanced Clinical Training Review, 2021
- Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology Certification, A4M 2021
- Breast Health: 7 Essentials System, 2020
- Implementing Nutrition in Practice, 2020
- Cardiovascular Mastery Program, 2020
- Microbioto-Gut-Brain Axis, 2020
- Reiki Certification, level 2 2018
- Truth-Self Connection, 2018
- Organic Acids Testing - Environmental Toxins, 2017
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (ABAAHP), A4M, board certification 2016
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP), 2014
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry, 2012
- Nutrition Response Testing, advanced clinical training 2009
- Certified Clinician in Whole Food Nutrition (CCWFN), 2008
- Quantum Neurology, Level 3 2005
- 200 hour yoga teaching certification 2022
Post-graduate training in Applied Kinesiology, Acupuncture, and Active Release Techniques
Active State Licenses: New Jersey
Jaime Loretta, RPA-C
Jaime Loretta, RPA-C is a licensed Medical Provider specializing in:
Primary Care: illnesses, testosterone replacement therapy, dermatology, medicine management, physicals for school and work.
Skincare Aesthetic Treatments: acne, microneedling (with PRP), chemical peels, Aerolase laser treatments.