Born and raised in central Minnesota, Dr. Tasmin Cordie is a graduate of Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri, and has been practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractic since 2002. While in chiropractic school, Dr. Cordie also began studying Applied Kinesiology, Acupuncture, and Active Release Techniques™.
After graduating, Dr. Cordie did a chiropractic internship in Louisville, Kentucky, and then opened her chiropractic practice in Erie, Pennsylvania.
In 2008, she graduated from the Advanced Clinical Training program in Nutrition Response Testing and has used this system of analysis for her nutritional therapy patients with great results since then.
Holistic Health Care Expert
In 2011, Dr. Cordie opened a functional medicine and nutrition practice in Boulder, Colorado. The practice transitioned to telehealth care in 2016. She now lives in New Jersey and continues to care for patients locally and remotely.
While this practice handles health concerns of all kinds with Nutrition Response Testing, Dr. Cordie’s strength in patient care centers around using her intuitive skills to create effective holistic care plans that include advanced functional medicine testing and individualized nutritional programs to produce measurable progress.
Dr. Cordie provides a customized approach to assist and educate each patient, facilitating their journey toward better health and happiness.
Why Dr. Cordie and Sage Nutrition and Healing Center?
- Advanced Clinical Training Review, 2021
- Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology Certification, A4M 2021
- Breast Health: 7 Essentials System, 2020
- Implementing Nutrition in Practice, 2020
- Cardiovascular Mastery Program, 2020
- Microbioto-Gut-Brain Axis, 2020
- Reiki Certification, level 2 2018
- Truth-Self Connection, 2018
- Organic Acids Testing - Environmental Toxins, 2017
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (ABAAHP), A4M, board certification 2016
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP), 2014
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry, 2012
- Nutrition Response Testing, advanced clinical training 2009
- Certified Clinician in Whole Food Nutrition (CCWFN), 2008
- Quantum Neurology, Level 3 2005
- 200 hour yoga teaching certification 2022
Post-graduate training in Applied Kinesiology, Acupuncture, and Active Release Techniques
Active State Licenses: New Jersey, Colorado
Nikki Steidle MSN, FNP, APN-C Board Certified in Family Practice (exp 2027)
Specializes in Family Medicine-
Management of Chronic Diseases/ Illnesses including Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Weight Loss/Obesity. Annual Physical Health Exams including comprehensive lab work, URI, UTI, Poison Ivy, DOT exams, laceration repairs, Ear Infections, Ear Irrigations, Generalized Anxiety, Depression, Lyme disease screening, Tick removal
Specializes in Psychiatry-
Management of Attention Deficit Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression Disorder, eating disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, opioid use disorder- MAT certified, Alcohol Use Disorder- Naltrexone management, Genesight lab evaluation for medication management.
Specializes in Occupational Medicine-
Management of workman’s compensation- musculoskeletal injuries- sprains/strains, Trigger point injections, simple casting, splinting, OSHA respiratory physical exam, coast guard/ marine merchant physical examination, Fit for Duty exams, DOT examinations, laceration repairs, spirometry testing, N95 fit testing, Needle stick injury with PreP treatment, Scabies treatment, Lyme disease screening, Travel Medicine - Immunizations for travelers/ malaria prevention/ altitude sickness prevention.
- ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification (2017) - Expiration 2027
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Certification - DOT medical examiner- (2017) Expiration 2027
- New Jersey Department of Education & Health- Student Athlete Cardiac Assessment Medical Examiner (2018)
- APNA- Medication Assisted Treatment Certification (2022)