In 2008, she graduated from the Advanced Clinical Training program in Nutrition Response Testing and has used this system of analysis for her nutritional therapy patients with great results since then.
Holistic Health Care Expert
In 2011, Dr. Cordie opened a functional medicine and nutrition practice in Boulder, Colorado. The practice transitioned to telehealth care in 2016. She now lives in New Jersey and continues to care for patients locally and remotely.
While this practice handles health concerns of all kinds with Nutrition Response Testing, Dr. Cordie’s strength in patient care centers around using her intuitive skills to create effective holistic care plans that include advanced functional medicine testing and individualized nutritional programs to produce measurable progress.
Dr. Cordie provides a customized approach to assist and educate each patient, facilitating their journey toward better health and happiness.
Why Dr. Cordie and Sage Nutrition and Healing Center?
- Advanced Clinical Training Review, 2021
- Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology Certification, A4M 2021
- Breast Health: 7 Essentials System, 2020
- Implementing Nutrition in Practice, 2020
- Cardiovascular Mastery Program, 2020
- Microbioto-Gut-Brain Axis, 2020
- Reiki Certification, level 2 2018
- Truth-Self Connection, 2018
- Organic Acids Testing - Environmental Toxins, 2017
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (ABAAHP), A4M, board certification 2016
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP), 2014
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry, 2012
- Nutrition Response Testing, advanced clinical training 2009
- Certified Clinician in Whole Food Nutrition (CCWFN), 2008
- Quantum Neurology, Level 3 2005
- 200 hour yoga teaching certification 2022
Post-graduate training in Applied Kinesiology, Acupuncture, and Active Release Techniques
Active State Licenses: New Jersey, Colorado