It’s no secret that hormonal fluctuations can cause issues and challenges for many women and men, which is why we offer drug-free, non-surgical hormone therapy. Treatments include bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and testosterone replacement.
Keeping vital hormones balanced will help reduce various symptoms and allow you to lead a more enjoyable life and feel like yourself again. Book a free consultation today to find out if our treatments are right for you.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Hormonal fluctuations in women can create mild symptoms that are barely noticeable or severe symptoms that affect every aspect of life. Creating balance and restoring your hormone levels to a normal range can provide several benefits and allow you to live life on your own terms once again. Bioidentical hormone therapy is a treatment that utilizes hormones derived from plant estrogens that are identical to the hormones your body produces on a molecular level.
Some of the benefits of bioidentical hormone therapy include:
- Healthier looking skin
- Improved sense of well being
- Better moods
- Reduced bloating
- Reduced fatigue
- Fewer hot flashes or less intense hot flashes
- Better sleep
- More comfortable and enjoyable intercourse
- Decreased bone loss
- Increased sex drive
- Less vaginal dryness
- Testosterone Replacement for Men
Testosterone Replacement For Men
For men, having low testosterone can be a debilitating experience that leaves you feeling nothing like yourself. Not only can you suffer from physical issues, but psychological effects like depression can have a negative impact on your life. We offer testosterone replacement therapy that can help restore your optimum testosterone levels and have you feeling like yourself before you know it.
Some of the benefits of testosterone replacement include:
- Improved Sex Drive – Loss of sex drive is a common sign of low testosterone, and you may notice a resurgence with treatment.
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass – Reclaim the muscle mass you’ve lost and start looking like your old self again.
- Weight Loss – With decreased muscle mass and other factors, the risk of obesity increases with low testosterone. Having treatment may help you shed unwanted pounds that you’ve gained.
- Lower Anxiety and Depression – Anxiety and depression can completely take over your life, but testosterone replacement can boost your moods and have you feeling more even-keeled.
- More Energy and Stamina – It’s no fun not being able to do the things you want in life, and you should experience improved energy and stamina when your testosterone levels rise.
- Improved Immune System – It’s no secret that a healthy immune system is crucial. Normal testosterone levels can help boost your immune system so you can stay healthy.
- Better Memory – Brain fog and poor memory can be frustrating, but testosterone replacement can help.
Are you thinking of trying hormone therapy in Freehold, Toms River, Trenton, Brick, Point Pleasant, Red Bank or any nearby areas in Central New Jersey, to get your levels back to normal? Call us at (732) 443-0300 today to set up a complimentary consultation so we can assess the situation and get the process started.