Finding a hair restoration solution that is minimally invasive and chemical-free can be challenging. However, we have a solution that can provide noticeable results without the issues of conventional treatments.
Our PRP treatments can help both males and females revive thinning hair and reduce the emotional effects that go along with it. So take the next step to restore your confidence and self-esteem with our hair regrowth treatments.
PRP Microneedling For Hair Regrowth
When it comes to hair regrowth for men and women, most products and treatments just don’t get the job done. They are either highly invasive, loaded with side effects, or just plain ineffective. PRP microneedling is a newer treatment that is minimally invasive and chemical-free. It has shown promising results in the world of hair restoration.
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is created using your own blood. After we draw the blood, it is spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelets from the red blood cells. The result is a highly concentrated source of healing properties that are used in the microneedling process.
Next, the PRP is applied to your scalp using a special tool with tiny needles. The needles are very fine, and most people report feeling little or no discomfort.
You may notice mild redness or bruising in some cases, but since the treatment uses a sample of your own blood, you don’t have to worry about side effects. Most of the time, you can get on with your day carry on as nothing happened.
Common Causes of Hair Loss
Statistically, 4 out of 10 men will experience noticeable hair loss by the time they turn 35. By the time they reach 60, that 40% jumps to 65%. Men aren’t the only ones that experience hair loss, though. Women can also have thinning hair for various reasons, and it can cause many issues with self-esteem and confidence.
We see hair loss in men and women of all ages at our clinic, with some of the most common causes being:
- Stress – Daily life stresses can add up and cause thinning hair.
- Genetics and heredity – Sometimes, you’re predisposed to thinning hair right from the start.
- Hormonal fluctuations – As you age, hormone levels change, which can cause hair loss.
- Certain medications – Several different medications have been associated with hair loss.
- Certain health conditions – Some health issues lead to hair loss.
- Normal aging – Quite often, time itself is the culprit.
- Vitamin deficiency – Being deficient in certain vitamins can lead to hair loss.
If you are in need of hair restoration in Toms River, Trenton, Brick, Freehold, Point Pleasant, Red Bank, Morganville or anywhere in Central New Jersey, call us today at (732) 443-0300 to schedule a consultation.