Embarking on a path to wellness often involves traversing through complex landscapes, one of which is managing and understanding female sexual disorders and associated concerns like urinary incontinence.
At Sage Wellness, our commitment to holistic health enables us to explore, understand, and provide treatments that align seamlessly with your wellness journey, fostering not just recovery but a rekindling of vitality and confidence.
Don’t suffer alone – we can help!
Call to schedule your free consultation today
Urinary Incontinence, a prevalent concern among women, particularly postpartum and post-menopausal, involves an involuntary loss of urine, affecting daily activities and quality of life.The causes of urinary incontinence can be varied, including:
- Stress Incontinence: Leakage of urine during activities that increase abdominal pressure, such as coughing or exercising.
- Urge Incontinence: An intense and sudden urge to urinate, often unable to reach a restroom in time.
- Overflow Incontinence: Chronic dribbling of urine due to the bladder not emptying completely.
Aside from being embarrassing, urinary incontinence can significantly impact daily activities, social interactions, and emotional well-being, often leading to a withdrawal from activities and potentially fostering feelings of isolation and diminished quality of life.
Treating Female Sexual Disorders and Urinary Incontinence with PRP Therapy
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Therapy emerges as a beacon of hope in treating female sexual disorders and urinary incontinence by harnessing the body’s innate healing capabilities.PRP Therapy involves utilizing the patient’s own blood, which is processed to extract platelet-rich plasma. This plasma, abundant with growth factors, is then administered to the targeted areas to foster rejuvenation and healing.
When PRP is injected into the vaginal tissue or around the urethra, it stimulates the regeneration of healthier tissues, enhances blood flow, and augments natural lubrication and sensitivity in the area.
For urinary incontinence, the injected PRP promotes tissue strengthening and regeneration around the urethra, enhancing muscular and cellular support, thus reducing involuntary leakage.
Benefits of PRP Therapy
- Non-Surgical Approach: PRP therapy is a non-invasive procedure, reducing associated risks and downtime with other treatment methods.
- Natural Healing: Utilizing the body’s own healing properties ensures a naturalistic approach to healing and recovery.
- Enhanced Sexual Wellness: Improvements in sexual responsiveness, lubrication, and a reduction in pain during intercourse.
- Improved Urinary Control: Strengthening of the urinary tract muscles and enhanced control over bladder function.
- Boosted Confidence: As symptoms abate, the subsequent rise in physical comfort translates into boosted confidence and revitalized intimate relationships.
PRP Therapy, with its regenerative capabilities and natural approach, paves the way towards alleviating the burdens of Female Sexual Disorders and Urinary Incontinence, ensuring your pathway to wellness is one that resonates with balance, rejuvenation, and a restored sense of self.
If you would like to learn more about our how we can help with urinary incontinence or female sexual disorders in Freehold, Toms River, Trenton, Brick, Point Pleasant, Red Bank and all nearby areas in Central New Jersey, contact our office at (732) 443-0300 to schedule your free consultation and let’s get the process started.