How Can We Help?
Our top priority is you. And helping you live a more natural, happy, healthy live, free from the burdens of illness, dysfunction and disease.
A healthier you starts here.
Contact us to learn more about how holistic health care and functional nutrition can help improve your overall health.
Freehold, NJ 07728
The following information will help you prepare for your consultation appointment with Dr. Cordie:
Dr. Cordie's objective is to restore or improve the patient's nutritional status, digestive functions, immunological resistance, hormonal balance, cardiovascular health, neurological integrity, cognitive capacity, mental, behavioral, and emotional health, and skin & hair appearance. Supporting the individual's overall health is accomplished by avoiding exposure to specific and general disease generators, and by incorporating measures that improve the body's defense mechanism and self-healing potential. These health-regenerating activities are science-based, rigorous in quality, and individually tailored to each patient by addressing the historical, physical, environmental, biochemical, toxicological, electromagnetic, nutritional, dietary, microbiological (ecological), emotional, social, and medical factors uniquely comprising that person's health.
Who would benefit from consulting Dr. Cordie?
The treatment always addresses the reasons and causes for the condition or health risk, never just the symptoms. As long as we can identify the factors that play a role in the development of dysfunction, as well as reverse their effect on the cells and tissues, it is possible to initiate positive steps that will improve health and allow healing, or at least inhibit the pathological process and prevent it from getting worse. Success of the treatment depends on many factors, including adherence to the guidelines and recommendations by Dr. Cordie, the presence of dietary and environmental causes the patient is exposed to with or without his/her knowledge, medical history, complicating factors, toxicity levels and detoxification capacity, metabolic disruptors, genetic conditions/predispositions that often cannot be controlled (yet their effect can be reduced), the general medical condition of the patient, and the extent of illness.
Appointment Scheduling Process:
1. Schedule your first free consultation HERE.
2. Additional Medical Findings - If there are medical reports, test results and other relevant documents from the recent year related to the current condition, scan and e-mail them back to .
* There is no need to have any lab tests before the appointment - During your appointment(s), Dr. Cordie will suggest doing tests that will assist in the process of your health recovery.
* Please DO NOT send health materials directly to Dr. Cordie, ONLY by e-mail.
* Appointments can be scheduled for 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes in duration (see detailed description below).
* Dr. Cordie reviews the material and orders lab testing during the appointment with you.
How To Determine How Much Time To Reserve?
Initial consultation for preliminary acquaintance and recommendations.
A short follow-up call of an established patient.
- Clarification of brief questions.
- Simple clinical situations.
- Emergency situations.
- Initial introduction consultation of complex cases and/or with many questions (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Review of health history and a simple clinical condition.
- Review of results of simple laboratory tests.
- Review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaire.
- Review of a moderately complex health history (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Answering many questions.
- Answering a few questions and review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaires.
- To review and address extensive and complex health history.
- A full health picture from many tests and questionnaires (60 minutes may not be enough if the amount of material is significant).
Please note! At the time of scheduling an appointment, one must take into account the time the doctor reviews the material, summarizes key points and makes recommendations for further treatment as part of the time allotted for the appointment. Please consider the patients scheduled after you and Dr. Cordie's allotted time - Do not exceed the time limit set for you in advance. If you're not sure - schedule a longer appointment duration ahead of time! An extension cannot be made during the course of an appointment. In the event the allotted time wasn't enough, additional appointments can be scheduled with Dr. Cordie's staff and based on her schedule.
4. Costs and payment terms:
Does Dr. Cordie accept insurance?
Sage Nutrition and Healing Center CANNOT file any insurance claims for you, nor can we communicate with any insurance company on your behalf. That would require additional staff, increasing the cost of care. Your canceled checks or Credit/Debit Card printout copies are your receipts.
* On the day and time scheduled (at the exact time!), Dr. Cordie will call, via Video or telephone.
* Do not call Dr. Cordie any time without prior arrangement.
Recommendations after the consultation:
* Dr. Cordie’s recommendations will be in your patient portal. Please take notes during your visit so you can follow through with pertinent action steps to help your healing.
Other important notes:
* In case of an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
* Voicemail messages: Leave a clear message with your full name, telephone number, e-mail address and the reason for the call. We will make every effort to respond within 24 hours of the call.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact us via email at email@example.com.
One-on-One Holistic Health Care